Established with the motto to encourage students to educate themselves with their own potential, spirit and pace, Kadmabari Memorial College of Science and Management (KMCSM) is a program of SUTRA Centre for Development and Research registered in 2005 under the Society Registration Act. 2034. One of the objectives of the center is to promote higher education in social work in Nepal.
KMCSM focuses solely on providing higher education and strengthening professional social work education in Nepal. It develops students' skills and knowledge in professional social work, an academic discipline that seeks to improve the quality of life and well being of individuals, groups, and communities. KMCSM is dedicated to provide quality education and reduce inequalities in campus in terms of access to education.
The three Goals of the Global Goal ( SDGs) has been adopted to impart the learning ecology in Kadambari Memorial College.
Kadambari Quality Education - Goal No 4
- Student engaged classroom culture has been used to contribute to learning climate of the institution. Students’ presentation, workshops, tutorials and lectures are utilized to involve students into full circle of our learning cycle by understanding, thinking, reflecting, experiencing, analyzing and linking.
- International Social Work Practicum and Urban camp of Kadambari students in International Universities/ college for developing themselves as social work professionals with global knowledge and ability to practice in local context.
- International Social Work Field hosting is carried out to provide a platform for international students in deepening their knowledge of social work in Nepal.
- International Study tour is hosted to provide short but substantial knowledge on Nepalese society, social issues and social work praxis.
- Co- Curricular activities in the form of Active Sundays is organized every week to nurture students in their personal development, dialogue and discussion ability, film and documentary making and networking and social capability building.
Kadambari Reducing Inequalities – Goal No 10
- Scholarships to economically challenged students to provide access to KMC education
- Accessible toilet to students in wheelchair and transgender students
- Extra classes for students with limitation in English proficiency.
Kadambari Sustainable Cities and Communities – Goal No 11
- Child Protection policy
- Environment Protection Policy
- College with Community initiative with community engagement in environment, disaster response , traffic management and more
- Youth for SDGs: Community Service and Service Learning Program.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed Ten Plus Two or equivalent with at least 45 percent or D+ Grade in all subjects.
- Extracurricular activities and volunteering services will be an added qualification.
- To apply, candidates must submit a formal application for admission at the college admission desk at Buddhanagar.
- Written exam and individual interview
Total Seat: 40
Kadambari College believes in providing opportunities to young people to build a strong social leaders. There are scholarship provisions for students with weak economic background and constrains.
- Purbanchal University
- Established 2005 AD