Facilities at IEC Colleges of Arts and Fashion
IEC has library with a wide range of quality books by renowned authors, which are updated regularly. IT has a regular subscription of various journals and magazines. The library service provides resources and facilities for study, research, self-improvement and enjoyment, offering not only books but many other forms of media, including printed and electronic information.
Fashion & Textile Labs
Well-equipped Fashion labs have specialized equipment required for garment manufacturing, including cutting tables, latest industrial sewing machines, over-lock machines, flat-lock with trimmer, embroidery machines and ironing equipment.
Computer labs are equipped with the latest computing resources & designing software including Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Auto Cad, Tuka-Tech, 3D Modeling, Animation, Multimedia etc.
IEC has specialized Design studios, which are nothing short of a creative haven. They exhibit a perfect blend of precise infrastructure & the ambience essential of a creative mind.
- IECian’s are running more than 257 Boutiques in Nepal, India, UK, USA, Canada, Australia.
- IECian’s are working in Top Garment Manufacturing & Export Unit of Nepal, India, UK, USA.
- IECian’s design 60% dresses of Nepali Films, MNC, Banks, Airlines, Hotels, and Casinos of Nepal.
- IECian’s are running more than 111 Interior Designing consultancies & working in top consultancies of Nepal.
- IECian's are working in Architectural Firm, Construction & Housing Companies.
FEE STRUCTURE: 2021-2022
|At the time of Enrollment||I Sem (Jan)||II Sem (July)||III Sem (Jan)||IV Sem (July)||V Sem (Jan)||VI Sem (July)|
Duration: 3 yrs
Class: 6 days a week (7:30 AM - 2: 15 PM)
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent (Any Stream)
Admission Criteria: Aptitude Test
Payment Mode: Semester wise
As per the entrance exam performance, students will be given a discount on their tuition fees.
- Limkokwing University, Malaysia
- Established 1997 AD
- private Institution
- 01-4650426 | 01-4650713