- Teaching faculty include professionals and entrepreneurs in fashion
- Provision of dynamic degree based on an international standard curriculum
- National/ international academic exposure for students
- Contemporary teaching methodology aided by technology
- Spacious, well furnished and equipped classrooms
- Resourceful practical labs and computer lab
- Well stocked library with relevant materials
- Overall personal development of students
- Extracurricular activities
- Internship tie-up with various industries and Nepal Pashmina Industry Association (NPIA)
- Industrial visits to various factories, garments and fashion houses
A student must have successfully cleared his/her + 2 or equivalent exams under any faculty/stream from any college/university/board recognized by Purbanchal University, Nepal. Students who have are waiting for their results of the Plus 2 exam can also apply in a provisional basis. Previous training in fashion designing is not necessary for admission.
Students seeking admission into our BFDM program are required to fill up and submit the Admission Form (along with 2 PP size photos) to the college. The student must pass an Entrance Exam conducted by the college to be eligible to appear in a Personal Interview for further screening. Final approval of admission will be based on the candidate's previous academic performances along with the performances in the college's Entrance Exam and Personal Interview.
Scholarships offered to 10 % of the enrolled students under Merit and Reservation categories.
- Purbanchal University
- Established 2002 AD
- private Institution
- 01-4377201| 01-4377897