Center for Leadership and Entrepreneurship (CLE) is a contemporary college committed to supporting students with the right set of resources, facilities, environment and pedagogy in their pursuit to prepare themselves for a promising career and a fulfilling life. The institution strives to nurture leadership and entrepreneurship among young aspirants through suitable graduate and undergraduate degree programs and a wide range of short-term training modules.
Center for Leadership and Entrepreneurship (CLE) was established, building on the institutional experience and expertise amassed by the Academy of Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management over the years and driven by a compelling need to establish an autonomous parent organization wholly dedicated to fostering leadership and entrepreneurial knowledge and expertise among young aspirants through proficient delivery of appropriate academic programs and training courses.
- Wide-ranging and contemporary academic degree courses and modular training programs,
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) based pedagogical strategy,
- State-of-art physical infrastructure and ICT enavled high-tech classrooms,
- Start-up incubation programs for students and alumni,
- Comprehensive learning management system highly customized to the specific needs of all participants involved in the teaching-learning process,
- Modern and professional management wholeheartedly committed to student-centered policies and practices.
Pedagogical strategy adopted by CLE seeks to enrich the learning experience of students by inspiring them to acquire and internalize the following Graduate Attributes.
- Leadership – lead with authentic integrity
- Entrepreneurship – deal with complexities and unpredictability creatively
- Life-long Learning – reflect on life experiences to abstract richer meanings
- Teamship – be a courageous follower who positively contributes to teams
- Professionalism – conduct oneself in ways appropriate to the field of work
Guided by a resolute vision to imbibe these Aspired Attributes into students, teaching learning methods at CLE include in-class and online lectures, tutorials, individual and group projects, case study analyses, experiential exercises and management games, research works, seminars and presentations etc.
A distinguishing aspect of the pedagogical strategy adopted at CLE is Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) wherein students, divided into smaller groups, engage and interact amongst themselves and actively help one another in the acquisition of knowledge and skill. Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) is a tried and tested practice and its benefits well documented which range from positive effect on examination scores, satisfaction of the student learners with their learning experience as well as personal and professional development of all PAL participants.
Eligibility for Admission in BBA
- Interested candidates must pass +2 with minimum 1.8 GPA and must have D+ in every subject.
- An entrance exam subject to college management decisions.
- Interview which clarifies student English Proficiency Level.
Based on their grade 11 or comparable results, they are eligible for conditional admissions provided they fulfill all prerequisites. According to the final Grade 12 scores, program admission will be decided.
Eligibility for Admission in MBA
Students who have successfully completed or anticipate successfully completing a minimum 3-year Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline from a College/University recognized by the Government of Nepal with at least a 2 CGPA or a 45 percent aggregate score are eligible to apply for enrollment into the program.
Candidates must submit an online application form and take part in the selection process, which consists of the essay writing component and the personal interview component, in order to be considered for enrolment.
Candidates must complete and submit a thorough Registration Form together with certified copies of the following documents at the time of admission:
- Mark Sheet and Transcript of SEE, Plus Two and Bachelor Level
- Character Certificate of SEE, Plus Two and Bachelor Level
- Citizenship (for Nepali nationals)
- Passport (for foreign nationals)
- Two recent passport size color photographs
Based on prior academic achievements and performance during the college's admissions process, tuition scholarships will be given. Candidates must fill out an application and include a letter of justification explaining why they believe they should get a scholarship.
- Lagankhel, Lalitpur