Brixton College is revolutionizing the methods of teaching and practicing business and management. The faculty, students, and alumni establish valuable professional relationships, supported by astute analysis, and transform them into innovative solutions that are effective. They educate, enlighten, and inspire scholars to tackle intricate challenges, improve business practices, and foster significant economic growth.
- Innovation Club: The Innovation Club is a student-led initiative that aims to inspire and empower students to pursue their passions in both their careers and personal lives. With a diverse range of activities, including business plan competitions, case analysis competitions, best manager competitions, and arts and music events, Brixton strives to provide a platform for students to access knowledge and network with community leaders and entrepreneurs. The club also organizes regional and national events each year to provide students with opportunities to connect and learn from industry experts.
- Sports & Entertainment Club: In addition to its various management clubs and events, Brixton places a strong emphasis on the development of students' extracurricular skills through sports activities. The college recognizes the importance of sports and has established a club dedicated to redefining the way they are perceived and organized. This club has organized a range of sporting events, including intercollegiate competitions for volleyball, basketball, cricket, and more.
- Media House: Media House is another Brixton College initiative that documents and promotes the events and activities held throughout the semester. Every event is recorded on video to create promotional material that can be shared with scholars to showcase the activities and initiatives happening on campus.
- B-Talk: Brixton College recognizes the need to collaborate with individuals and institutions in the ever-changing business and managerial environment. "B-Talk" aims to inspire and create a platform for people from different backgrounds and cultures to gain a deeper understanding of the world. This regional community welcomes inspired thinkers to share their knowledge with curious souls and engage in conversations about ideas, passion, and innovation in an inspiring way.
- Shake Hand Club: As part of its social obligation, Brixton College has launched the "Shake Hand Club" to give back to the local community where students grow and learn. This club organizes a variety of activities throughout Mahendranagar to promote responsible citizenship among students and other stakeholders. Some of the CSR events held throughout the year include street dramas about women trafficking, donation programs for old age homes and orphanages, bicycle rallies on Martyr's Day, and blood donation drives.
Eligibility for BBA
Applicant must have completed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent degree from a recognized institution with a cumulative of minimum of C grade.
- Get the application form. The application formis are available at the front desk of the college. You can also download prospectus and application form from the college website.
- Submit the completed application form to the Admission Department section with necessary required documents mentioned in the form.
- While there are no set deadlines for application, the college may refuse to accept the application, if the seats for the program you intend to enroll in are already filled
- Pokhara University
- Established 2009 AD
- private Institution
- +977 99 520499 | 590158