National College affiliated to Kathmandu University announces admission open for following Bachelor level programs:
Eligibility: Applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 45% or minimum 2.0 GPA in aggregate with minimum D+ in all the subjects.
- Application form distribution [Online and in print] : June 19 - July 28, 2019
KUSAAT Exam (Written): July 31, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Entrance Exam Result Announcement: August 2, 2019
- Interview: August 5-6, 2019
- Final Result: August 7, 2019
- Orientation: 29 August 2019
- Classes begin: 30 August 2019
KUSAAT (Kathmandu University School of Arts’ Admission Test)
KUSAAT is a 90 minute written entrance exam conducted by KUSOA (Kathmandu University School of Arts) followed by Interview. KUSAAT is necessary for students trying to apply for programs offered by Kathmandu University School of Arts, National College, Dhumbarahi.
KUSAAT consists of 4 sections:
- General Knowledge
- Math (IQ)
- Topper (TP): awarded in each semester to those students who secure the highest grade at the time of admission and in each semester.
- Needy and Diligent (ND): awarded to the selected needy and diligent students who apply with recommendations for one year.
- Merit based (MB): awarded to the students who secure the highest scores in a competition at the time of admission.
- ECA Scholarship: based on extra-curricular activities excellence
- SAF Madanjeet Singh Scholarship: scholarships are available for students of SAARC countries to pursue Bachelor in Development Studies (BDevS).
- Research Grants: number of research grants available was 24 in the year 2019.
For Details Contact:
Tel No. 01-4420871, 01-4443511