National College announces admission open in the following Kathmandu University-affiliated undergraduate programs for the academic year 2023 (Fall Semester)
- Nepali or Non-Nepali nationality with 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent level education of at least two-year duration in any discipline with a minimum of 1.6 GPA in aggregate with at least D+ in each subject.
- For CBSE (India), a minimum of 45% in the aggregate marks
- For Advance Level, minimum Grade D in three subjects
- For other streams, as per KU policy
- Students must pass KUSAAT examination
Note: Candidates waiting for 12th-grade examination results can apply on a conditional basis.
Get more details about Bachelor in Development Studies of Kathmandu University here:
Bachelor in Social Sciences (BOSS)
BDeVS (Development Studies)
Get more details about Bachelor in Development Finance (Kathmandu University) here:
Bachelor in Psychology (B. Psych>0