School of Medical Sciences (SMS), located at Banasthali, Kathmandu is taking admissions in the following CTEVT affiliated programs:
Note: Form Submission Deadline: Bhadra 18, 2078 (September 3, 2021)
The institution, which was founded in 2004, is proud of its significant accomplishments and illustrious faculty. The school establishes high expectations and assesses progress toward meeting them on a regular basis. SMS is an open, inviting, and supportive learning environment where you can feel like you're getting an education at home.
- Students who complete their SEE with at least a 'C' grade in English, Math, and Science and have a cumulative GPA of 2 are eligible to take the CTEVT diploma level entry test through the institution.
- Students earning 'D' and 'E' grades in SEE are qualified to take the MLT training program entrance exam.
Features of the College
- The college uses different pedagogy tools like PowerPoint presentations, animation, and virtual labs for modern quality teaching.
- The institution organizes seminars and workshops to help students become globally competent health professionals.
- Students will be exposed to a variety of specialized hospital pharmacies and laboratories, as well as urban and rural communities, pharmaceutical companies, retail pharmacies, and reference laboratories, to gain practical skills and knowledge under the close supervision of highly qualified and skilled manpower.
- The laboratories are spacious, well furnished with necessary materials and equipment, and are manned by dedicated, experienced faculty members and lab technicians.
- Students and faculty members can take full advantage of a well-stocked library, which has a good and wide selection of textbooks, reference books, magazines, articles, and Nepali and English daily newspapers.
- SMS also provides preparatory classes to those who are interested in pursuing any of the programs offered in the college.
- Students' professional expertise is routinely updated through curriculum-based field experiences, industry and hospital visits, bench research projects, and visits to PHC and drug regulatory authorities.
School of Medical Sciences
Phone: 01-5904023, 01-5904785
Email: [email protected]