King's College located at Babar Mahal, Bijuli Bazar, Kathmandu announces admission open for the following programs:
- Master in Business Administration (MBA),
- MBA Agribusiness,
- MBA Entrepreneurship,
- MBA Technology and Innovation, and
- MBA Nonprofit
Affiliated with Westcliff University, United States, King's College offers opportunities to add value to life through quality education and significant real life exposure.
- Students who have completed Bachelor's or equivalent level with a minimum 45 percent may apply for the programs.
Interested students should submit the application form or apply online with the following documents:
- Transcripts and Certificates of Bachelor's level.
- Identification Document (Citizenship/Passport/Driving Licence).
- Soft copy of Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Passport sized photographs.
Click here to apply online for MBA programs of King's College
The entrance exam consists of an Analytical Essay. Entrance exam dates will be notified later.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Admission will be provided to the limited number of students based on the results of entrance examination, SOP, and interview.
King's College provides various types of scholarship's for deserving students namely:
- Merit/Performance Based Scholarship
- Need Based Scholarship
- Community Leadership Scholarship
- King’s Public Service Scholarship
- King’s Inclusiveness Scholarship
- Corporate Scholarship
Babar Mahal, Bijuli Bazar, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-4224520, 01-4224574