Kathmandu Institute of Technology (KIT) located in Dhapasi, Kathmandu admissions open for the following programs:
- Diploma in Architecture Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
Founded in the year 2057 B.S Kathmandu Institute of Technology (KIT) is affiliated to CTEVT. KIT college is committed to instill knowledge, skill, responsibility, discipline and commitment, the five pillars of success.
- Application form submission: 2076 Ashadh 22 (Sunday) onward
- Last date to submit application form: Sharwan 12, 2076
- Entrance examination: Sharwan 22, 2076, Wednesday from 7 AM on ward
- Duration of exam: One hour and 30 minutes
- Highly experienced and Trained faculty team
- Well designed academic program to impart holistic education to broaden the technical, spiritual, physical and cultural dimensions
- Spacious class rooms with individual seating arrangements
- All laboratories equipped with ergonomically designed furniture and fitted with the latest instruments and equipment
- Wi-fi campus with unlimited access to Internet
- Library with latest books
Why to study 3 years Diploma Engineering?
- For Self-employment
- For Employment opportunity in governmental, INGOs and private sectors.
- For easy access to foreign employment and good income.
- To enroll Bachelor's Degree in National and International Universities.
- To fulfill the demand of technicians from the local level.
For Further Details Contact:
Kathmandu Institute of Technology (KIT)