Hillside College of Engineering opens admission in the following programs of Purbanchal University:
Eligibility for Admission in BE Civil and Electrical
The Candidate must have passed +2 Science/A level or Equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) with minimum 'C' Grade in English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from any recognized academic institution with minimum 45% marks or GPA 2.00. in aggregate.
Hillside College of Engineering Scholarship
- BE Civil Scholarship - 10 Seats
- BE Electrical Scholarship - 5 Seats
Hillside College of Engineering always supports deserving students by providing scholarships.
Key Admission Dates at Hillside College of Engineering
- Application form submission deadline: Ashwin 10, 2080 (September 27, 2023)
- Entrance Exam Date: Ashwin 13, 2080 (September 30, 2023)
Why Study BE Civil and Electrical at Hillside College of Engineering?
- Innovative and Research-based teaching learning methodology.
- Establishment of Career counseling and placement cell for graduating students
- Internship opportunities & 100% Job Assistance.
- Frequent interaction program with researchers, research scientists, leading academicians, industrialists and other entrepreneurs.
- Exclusive project works and field visits.
- An excellent research environment in association with leading research center and industrial partners.
- Industrial linkage and student career counseling.
Required documents while submitted the application:
- SLC Mark Sheet and Character Certificate
- Intermediate Level Transcript, Provisional, Migration and Character Certificates
- Citizenship Certificate
- PP size photo 5 pcs
The application forms are available from the college's reception desk.