Hillside College of Engineering opens admission in BE Civil and BE Electrical Engineering programs of Purbanchal University.
Criteria for admission:
- Minimum Second division in +2 Science or equivalent (Physical or Biological group) or Diploma in engineering.
- Must pass entrance examination conducted by Purbanchal University.
- An interview session will be conducted by Hillside College of Engineering.
- Innovative and Research based teaching learning methodology.
- Establishment of Career counseling and placement cell for graduating students
- Internship opportunities & 100% Job Assistance.
- Frequent interaction program with researchers, research scientists, leading academicians, industrialists and other entrepreneurs.
- Exclusive project works and field visits.
- An excellent research environment in association with leading research center and industrial partners.
- Industrial linkage and student career counseling.
Required documents while submitted the application:
- SLC Mark Sheet and Character Certificate
- Intermediate Level Transcript, Provisional, Migration and Character Certificates
- Citizenship Certificate
- PP size photo 5 pcs
The application forms are available from the college's reception desk.
For more details:
Hillside College of Engineering
Balkumari, Koteshwor, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-5147207, 01-5147010