In 2012, Hillside College of Engineering was founded by a collective of forward-thinking experts and educators specialized in engineering, science, and management. Their primary objective was to cater to the higher education requirements of the nation.
- Utilizing cutting-edge technology to enhance the effectiveness of the teaching and learning process.
- Incorporating exclusive project works and field visits to provide a more practical approach to education.
- A well-established Research and Development Academy with multiple centers, fostering students' active involvement and delivering research-based education in Nepal.
- Creating an excellent research environment through collaborations with leading research centers and industrial partners.
- Dedicated teaching assistants to provide constant guidance to students, complementing the regular professors.
- Organizing periodic interaction programs with researchers, research scientists, prominent academicians, industrialists, and entrepreneurs.
- Equipping laboratories with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Emphasizing research-based education and maintaining a modern teaching approach.
- Providing practical-based education.
- Being the first Engineering College affiliated with Purbanchal University to offer B.E. in Electrical Engineering.
- Establishing a Career Counseling and Placement Cell for graduating students.
- Offering scholarships to deserving students following university and college guidelines.
- Facilitating easy bank finance options.
- Conveniently located for accessibility.
Hillside College of Engineering exclusively focuses on educating and training students. The instructional strategies that complement lectures include field trips, laboratory work, the use of multimedia projectors, guest lectures, case study analysis, group discussions, core area seminars, group, and individual projects, and presentations, among many more. Developing a student's capacity in engineering abilities is the overarching goal. Our extensive world-class physical and online library books and periodicals provide further assistance for this.
National and International Exposure
HCE has established tight links with several national and international institutions and organizations in response to the demand for global exposure for ambitious graduates. To research career options in engineering, our students go to various locations and academic institutions around the country.
The way HCE educates its graduates to compete in the international labor market is unique. Counselors, university professionals, and placement firms provide specific workshops for HCE graduates on selecting the best candidates for job interviews and locating suitable positions. Industrial partners, engineering consultancies, corporations, hydropower companies, and recruiting firms occasionally visit the institution to find the right people. With many industrial partners, engineering consultancies, corporations, and hydropower firms where our graduates can be deployed, HCE has signed MOUs.
Admission Procedure at Hillside College of Engineering
- Must pass entrance examination conducted by PU and
- Must have completed I.Sc. or +2 (Science) or Diploma in Engineering (3 Years) with minimum C Grade in all Subject.
- Must pass an interview session will be conducted by Hillside College of Engineering.
- SEE Mark Sheet and Character Certificate
- Intermediate Level Transcript, Provisional, Migration and Character Certificates
- Citizenship Certificate
- PP size photo 2 pcs
Hillside College of Engineering always supports deserving students by providing scholarships.
- Scholarships will be given as per the rules of Purbanchal University for reserved quota and Entrance based merit quota.
- Visit the link to download the Purbanchal University Scholarship : PU Act 2075
- Apart from the university scholarship, college also provides scholarship for students based on academic performance of semester result
- An interview session will be conducted by Hillside College of Engineering.
- Purbanchal University
- Established 2012 AD
- private Institution
- 01-5147207, 01-5147010