Kantipur Engineering College (KEC), which is run effectively by qualified faculty and administration, is situated in Dhapakhel, Lalitpur. Kantipur Engineering College (KEC), founded in 1998 with the primary goal of developing an ideal platform for engineering education in Nepal, stands out with well-equipped and cutting-edge facilities within its own lush green expansive complex. KEC is affiliated with Tribhuvan University. In the fields of civil, computer, and electronics & communication engineering, KEC has so far graduated 36 batches of engineers. The majority of KEC alumni are doing well both domestically and abroad.
- Service in engineering education for more than 23 years
- Located in a serene, clean setting that promotes creativity
- Service of full-time instructors and employees that are knowledgeable and motivated
- International connections through staff and student exchanges with other universities
- Well-equipped workshops and laboratories
- There are many possibilities to take part in intra- and inter-college technical contests and exhibits.
- Including extracurricular activities in the curriculum
- Yearly holds international conferences and technical contests.
- For qualified pupils, scholarships
- Student and staff development opportunities in both personal and professional areas
- Construction of earthquake-resistant infrastructure across 35 acres
- center for research and training
- A library with enough reading and research resources
- Additional instruction and private sessions for support
- Facility for subsidized transportation
- Inside the college's premises are canteens, a sports court, and stationary.
Students who want to attend KEC must
- succeed in the entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Engineering (IOE).
- have a minimum grade of "C" in all of their Class 11 and 12 courses or a score of 45 % on the Diploma or an equivalent.
IOE administers entrance exams that are computer-based in the subjects of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Engineering aptitude. The entire test consists of objectives, and it lasts for two hours in a single sitting.
Students are accepted by KEC in accordance with the merit list IOE publishes based on the outcomes of the entrance test.
For bright and deserving students, Kantipur Engineering College (KEC) has the following scholarship packages.
Regular Scholarships: 10%of the admitted full paid quotas get scholarships.
Kantipur Talent Student Scholarships
Several alluring scholarships will be awarded to students who earned high grades in the KEC Model Entrance. The college policy shall be followed in awarding these scholarships.