- 21+ years of service in engineering education
- Situated in a peaceful and pollution free environment that fosters creativity
- Service of experienced and enthusiastic full-time faculty and staff
- International linkage with students and staff exchange to foreign universities
- Well-equipped laboratories and workshop
- Ample opportunities to participate in intra and inter-college technical exhibitions and competitions
- Integration of co-curricular activity with course materials
- Organizes technical exhibition/ competitions and international conferences annually
- Scholarships for deserving students
- Personal and professional development opportunities for students and staff
- Earthquake resistant infrastructure built in 35 ropanies of land
- Research and Training facility
- Library with sufficient books and reference materials
- Supplementary classes and close sessions for additional support
- Subsidized transportation facility
- Canteens, sports court, stationary inside the college premises
Students willing to join KEC must pass the entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Engineering (IOE). Students who have secured minimum 'C' grade in all subjects of Class 11 and 12 or 45 % in Diploma or Equivalent examinations can appear in the entrance examination conducted by IOE. IOE conducts computer based entrance test in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Engineering Aptitude. All questions are of objectives type and the time duration of the test is 2 hours in one seating.
KEC admits students according to the merit list published by IOE based on the entrance test results.
For bright and deserving students, Kantipur Engineering College (KEC) has following scholarships packages.
Regular Scholarships: 10%of the admitted full paid quotas get scholarship.
Kantipur Talent Student Scholarships:
Students securing outstanding marks in Model Entrance conducted by KEC will be provided with several attractive scholarships. These scholarships will be provided in accordance with the college policy.