Kantipur Engineering College (KEC) is committed to meet every challenge for providing exemplary education in several disciplines of engineering. Presently, KEC is conducting BE programs in Civil (96 Seats), Computer (96 Seats) and Electronics, Communication & Information Engineering (96 Seats) under the guidelines of the Institute of Engineering (IOE), Tribhuvan University. The college is fully aware and committed to the development of further engineering programs in future. Programs for running B.E. in Electrical Engineering and Bachelor in Architecture are in pipeline.
The goal of Kantipur Engineering College (KEC) is to establish the institution as an engineering education hub for South-East Asia and Nepal.
By providing high-quality engineering education, conducting applied research, and generating qualified engineering talent, Kantipur Engineering College aims to assist the people of Nepal in improving the infrastructural development of their nation.
KEC has been established with the primary objectives to:
- Produce proficient, qualified, and socially responsible engineering manpower required to face the challenges of the country in the new millennium.
- Develop the college as a research and resource center so as to initiate research activities to strengthen engineering potentialities and to solve problems related to the areas of engineering in the country.
- Provide opportunities to the citizens of Nepal willing to get engineering education in different fields at affordable cost.
- Launch different programs to integrate educational and developmental activities.
- Serve as a sustained center for imparting engineering education so as to update and upgrade the existing engineering manpower.