United Academy

BBA Scholarships at Pokhara University

BBA Scholarships at Pokhara University
KMC Lalitpur

Every year Pokhara University provides more than 400 scholarships for the BBA program. These scholarships are given to students who want to study BBA in constituent or affiliated colleges of Pokhara University. Every BBA-affiliated college of Pokhara University allocates 10% of the total enrollment capacity for the scholarship seats.

Find more about the BBA program of Pokhara University and Offering Colleges HERE

Sixty percent (60%) of total scholarship seats will be fulfilled from open competition based on merit, while the remaining 40% are allocated for reservation. Almost 50% of seats are reserved for female candidates in both open competition and reservation categories. 

Application Submission Timeline

For exam dates and other details, please visit this link: Pokhara University Scholarships Notice for Bachelor-Level Programs

Process of Obtaining a BBA Scholarship at Pokhara University

  • If you want to study BBA at Pokhara University in scholarships, you must apply for a Bachelor Level Scholarship from Pokhara University by visiting the Pokhara University Scholarship Site. The detailed procedure is given in this PDF. 
    Pokhara University Bachelor Level Scholarship Application Instruction
  • After filling in the required details, you must select which type of scholarship you want to apply for i.e., Open Quota or Reserve Quota. You should upload the recommendation letter(s)/document(s) to apply for a specific reserve quota. Applicants can apply for one or more reserve quotas by uploading a recommendation letter for that quota.

BBA Scholarships Seats

Pokhara University provides a total of 401 scholarships to students. The scholarship seats are distributed among applicants on the basis of merit and also honoring the reservation policy of the government of Nepal.

Type Wise

Scholarship Type Seats
Local Scholarships 1
Scholarships for Children of Teachers and Staff 8
Open scholarship 235
Disabled, Martyr, and Janandolan Affected scholarship 32
Remote Scholarship 32
Dalit Scholarships for Dalit 31
Scholarship for Indigenous Nationalities 31
Scholarships for Madheshi Community 31
Total BBA Scholarship 401

College Wise 

The BBA scholarships seats on Pokhara University Affiliated Colleges is summarized in the table given below: 

Name of the College Location Scholarships Seats
Alpine Management College Bagiya, Banke 10
Imperial Business College Hattisar, Kathmandu 10
LA Grande International College Simalchaur, Pokhara Kaski 10
Ace Institute of Management Naya Baneshwor, Kathmandu 14
Amity College Bhimdutta-6, Kanchanpur 10
Apex College Baneshwor, Kathmandu 14
Apollo International College Puranobaneshwor, Kathmandu 10
Atharva Business College Maharajgung, Kathmandu 5
Atlantic International College Samakhusi, Kathmandu 10
Axis College Butwal, Sukhanagar Rupandehi 5
Boston International College Hakim Chowk, Bharatpur 10
Brihaspati College Bhairawaha, Rupandehi 10
Brixton College Buspark Road, Mahendranagar Kanchanpur 10
Butwal Model College Shankar Nagar, Butwal 5
Camad College Gaushala, Kathmandu 10
Central College Sinamangal, Kathmandu 5
Citizen College Satdobato, Lalitpur 10
Cosmos College of Management and Technology Khumaltar, Lalitpur 5
Crimson College of Technology Devinagar, Rupandehi 10
Excel International College Chabahil, Kathmandu 10
Kshitiz International College Butwal, Rupendehi 10
Liberty College Anamnagar, Kathmandu 10
Malpi International College Baluwatar, Kathmandu 5
Medhavi College Shankhamul, Kathmandu 5
National Academy of Science and Technology (Dhangadi Engineering College) Dhangadi, Kailali 5
National Open College (NOC) Sanepa, Lalitpur 5
Nepal Tourism and Hotel Management College Chinnedanda, Pokhara 5
Nobel College Sinamangal, Kathmandu 10
Oxford College of Engineering and Management Gaidakot, Nawalparasi 10
Platinum Management College Kalikasthan, Kathmandu 10
Pokhara College of Management Nadipur, pokhara Kaski 10
Quest International College Balkumari, Lalitpur 10
Rajdhani Model College Baneshwor, Kathmandu 5
Ritz Hospitality Management College Balkumari, Lalitpur 5
SAIM College Baneshwor, Kathmandu 10
Pokhara University School of Business Khudi, Dhungepatan 18
School of Environmental Science and Management Mid Baneshwor, Kathmandu 10
Shahid Ramnath Dahal Smriti College Banasthali Chowk, Balaju ringroad 10
Shubhashree Academic International College Tinkune, Kathmandu 10
Siddhartha International College Butwal, Kalikapath Rupandehi 5
Tillottama Campus Gogikuti, Butwal 10
Uniglobe College Baneshwor, Kathmandu 10
V.S. Niketan College Minbhawan, Kathmandu 14
Valley State College Bharatpur, Chitwan 10
Victoria International College Ghorahi, Dang 5
Bridge Course
CMAT Banner