United Academy

BHM Scholarships at Pokhara University

BHM Scholarships at Pokhara University
KMC Lalitpur

Every year Pokhara University provides more than 90 scholarships for the Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM) program. These scholarships are given to students who want to study BHM in constituent or affiliated colleges of Pokhara University. Every hotel management college under Pokhara University allocates 10% of the total enrollment capacity for the scholarship seats.

Sixty percent (60%) of total BHM scholarship seats will be fulfilled from open competition based on merit, while the remaining 40% are allocated for reservation. Almost 50% of BHM scholarships seats are reserved for female candidates in both open competition and reservation categories. 

Application Submission Timeline

For exam dates and other details, please visit this link: Pokhara University Scholarships Notice for Bachelor Level Programs

Process of Obtaining a BHM Scholarship at Pokhara University

  • If you want to study BHM at Pokhara University in scholarships, you must apply for a Bachelor Level Scholarship from Pokhara University by visiting Pokhara University Scholarship Site. The detailed procedure is given in this PDF. 
    Pokhara University Bachelor Level Scholarship Application Instruction
  • After filling in the required details, you must select which type of scholarship you want to apply for i.e., Open Quota or Reserve Quota. You should upload the recommendation letter(s)/document(s) to apply for a specific reserve quota. Applicants can apply for one or more reserve quotas by uploading a recommendation letter for that quota.

BHM Scholarships Seats

Pokhara University provides a total of 90 scholarships to students who want to study BHM program and build a career in hospitality sector. The scholarship seats are distributed among applicants on the basis of merit and also honoring the reservation policy of the government of Nepal.

Type Wise

Scholarship Type


Open scholarship


Disabled, Martyr, and Janandolan Affected scholarship


Remote Scholarship


Dalit Scholarships for Dalit


Scholarship for Indigenous Nationalities 


Scholarships for Madheshi Community 


Total BHM Scholarship seats 


College Wise 

The BHM scholarships seats on Pokhara University Affiliated Colleges is summarized in the table given below: 

Name of the College Location Scholarships Seats
Alpine Management College Bagiya, Banke 5
Apollo International College Puranobaneshwor, Kathmandu 5
Atharva Business College Maharajgung, Kathmandu 5
Axis College Butwal, Sukhanagar Rupandehi 5
Butwal Model College Shankar Nagar, Butwal 5
Central College Sinamangal, Kathmandu 5
Liberty College Anamnagar, Kathmandu 5
Medhavi College Shankhamul, Kathmandu 5
Nepal Tourism and Hotel Mangement College Chinnedanda, Pokhara 10
Nepal Western Management and Engineering College Santoshi Tole, Kailali 10
Platinum Management College Kalikasthan, Kathmandu 5
Quest International College Balkumari,Lalitpur 10
Rajdhani Model College Baneshwor, Kathmandu 5
Ritz Hospitality Management College Balkumari, Lalitpur 10
Shubhashree Academic International College Tinkune, Kathmandu 5
Bridge Course
CMAT Banner