- Fee: NPR 2,299,000
The goal of MD in Pathology programme is to produce specialists in pathology.
- The programme aims at producing competent specialists (pathologist) in histopathology, cytopathology and haematopathology, capable of correlating the aetiopathology of the disease with the clinical presentation and interpret the results of investigations.
- Produce the pathologist who are also expected to take independent decisions and run a whole time clinical laboratory dignositc services as well as supervise the subordinates.
- Produce specialists who are capable of undertaking teaching-learning activities of MBBS students in pathology and research in the related field.
- MBBS or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal.
- Registered in Nepal Medical Council.
- Registered in the respective medical council of the applicant's own country for foreign candidates.
- One year experience (Except for MDGP and MD/MS in Basic Medical Sciences excluded).
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examination conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break (To be allowed only after an hour).
|3||Obstetrics and Gynecology||12|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|18||Community Medicine + Research Methodology (6+4)||10|
|20||Questions related to mandatory CPD (Medical ethics, rational use of drugs, infection prevention, BLS/ACLS, communication skills)||10|