- Fee:NPR 294,200
The Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a four year, eight semester program of Purbanchal University. BCA program of Purbanchal University aims to develop within students a range of competencies in problem analysis and solving techniques, business skills and software design and development.
The Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application aims to produce skilled computer software developers with sound technical background and knowledge to develop well-designed, robust and reusable computer-based solutions to a range of problems in businesses and industries.
The BCA graduates are prepared to enter in Internet and intranet application design and development, system analysis, object-oriented programming, multimedia, testing and quality assurance, project management or database design and administration.
The course aim to
- Train students to create solutions of the problems related to information systems commercial ,financial, governmental, or other types of organizations
- Provide knowledge on various tools, concepts and techniques of software development
- Prepare students for career in dynamic and continually evolving fields of computer science
- Build up sound verbal and written communication skills
- Provide solid foundation for further studies leading to MCA, MIT, MS Computer Science and MBA
The Candidate must have passed +2 or Equivalent from any recognized academic institution with minimum 45% marks or minimum D+ in each subject with GPA 2.0 in aggregate.
Career Options after completion of BCA
- The BCA graduates are highly demanded to fulfill the growing needs of Application Developer within the nation and abroad.
- Governmental organizations, manufacturing industry, information industry, commerce and education, today and tomorrow, need a large volume of competent and skilled computer professionals where BCA Graduates are easily absorbed.
- BCA graduates are well prepared, with the state-of-art software development concepts and practices, for handling position as system analysts, system designers, database administrators, project managers, programmers and system managers.