- Fee: NPR 472,784
BE - Civil Engineering is a four year, 8 semester program of Mid-West University of Nepal. BE - Civil Engineering is taught under the School of Physical and life Sciences. Mid West University is located in Birendranagar-Surkhet.
Fee Structure for BE
- Total fee for Scholarship student: - NRS 42,800
- Total fee for Full Fee Student: - NRs 4, 72,784/
- Total fee for Foreign Student: - NRs 6, 11,244/-
- Total fee for Sponsored Student: - NRs 5, 42,744/-
Note: - (i) All deposits are refundable.
(ii) Application form and entrance test fee will be NRs. Rs. 1500/ - for BE program.
Students must have completed 10+2 or Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent in Physical science or Biological science with 45%.with minimum C grade in all subjects.
Applicants, whose name have been published for admission, must bring following documents along with them or through their representatives at the time of admission.
- Original copy of admit card of entrance examination for engineering faculty.
- 1/1 copy of mark sheet and character certificate of SLC or its equivalent.
- 1/1 original and copy of transcript, character certificate and certificate of proficiency, higher secondary level examination or its equivalent.
- 1/1 original and a copy of citizenship certificate.
- 1/1 original or copy of Proficiency certificate, migration certificate, board certificate and provisional certificate from university or its boards, or its equivalent.
- Foreign applicants must give a copy of passport.
- Applicant must present Original copy of nomination letter or sponsored letter along with application letter to apply for the reserved seats under government or nongovernmental organization
- The certificate of applicants will be valid only if the organization is registered under Nepal education organization or universities.