- State of art facilities
- Emphasis on practical learning
- Career development and placement support
- Transportation facilities
- Well-stocked library
- Computer laboratory with fast internet
- Comfortable classrooms
- Well qualified and highly experienced teachers
- Extra Curricular Activities like spelling contest, debate competition, quiz contest etc.
To pursue BBA and BHM programs at Shubhashree Academic International College, students must have:
- Completed 12 years of formal schooling in any discipline from a recognized board
- Secured minimum 2.0 CGPA of out of 4.0 or a second division
- Passed the entrance examination conducted by the College
Shubhashree Academic International College provides attractive need based and merit based scholarships to deserving students.