Pasang Lhamu Sherpa Memorial College was established in 2056 B.S. with the vow of catering equal, impartial, and quality education in a disciplined environment to all the students who hail from different parts of the country and abroad at a comparatively low fee structure.
Pasang Lhamu Sherpa Memorial College (PLSMC), named after the 15th National Luminary of Nepal, has been established in the memory of the brave daughter of Nepal-Pasang Lhambu Sherpa, anticipating that it will enable us to remember and respect her imitative deed and produce dynamic, energetic and qualified human resources that can fulfill the requirements of different sectors in national & International Level.
- To provide quality and practical education for all at a comparatively lower fee structure under the curriculum set by NEB, TU, and other Universities.
- To produce disciplined, dedicated, honest, and qualified manpower for the nation,
- To manage extra-curricular and co-curricular activities to foster all-round development of the students,
- To provide long & short-term skill-oriented training programs.
Long-term objectives of Pasang Lhamu Sherpa Memorial College
- To provide international standard education to the students and to develop this college into a full-fledged and standard institution in the days to come,
- To conduct different research-oriented work-shops and seminars in coordination with other organizations to make the running programs more effective,
- To get an affiliation with other international universities for certain programs.
- To develop Pasang Lhambu Sherpa Memorial College into a University.
- To run M.Phil and Ph.D. Programs.