- Academic excellence at an affordable fee
- Highly Qualified Teachers
- Top Results & Exam Success
- Interactive, personalized and result oriented study
- Weekly Tests & Results
- Regular Coaching Classes.
- Reputation for Quality
- Electronic Attendance System with SMS alert
- Excellence Sports Facilities
- Every student gets complete set of text books and reference book
- Different scholarship schemes
- Only college Dedicated for Science & Technology
Eligibility for admission in B.Sc CSIT program
The candidates applying for B.Sc CSIT program must have
- Successfully completed twelve years schooling/PCL in Science or its equivalent from any university board or institutions recognized by Tribhuvan University securing atleast second division.
- The candidates appearing in the entrance test conducted by institute of science and technology of Tribhuvan University (TU-IOST) must secure 35% marks in order to be eligible for enrollment.
Eligibility for admission in BCA program:
Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 2.0 or more,
Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or equivalent in any discipline
Students who have passed grade 11 and are waiting for supplementary exam (PURAK PARIKSHA) of grade 12 can also apply. However, they have to submit all the required documents at the time of admission.
National Infotech college offers a number of scholarships to academically able students as a financial assistance towards their tuition fee.