- Re-accreditation from University Grants Commission, Nepal
- Management specialization
- Sophisticated computer labs
- Spacious, well-ventilated, comfortable and well-equipped class rooms
- Affordable fee structures
- Research based training, rigorous workshop and seminars for faculty members and students
- Research article/work publication opportunities
- Several scholarship schemes
- Upgraded Management Information System
- Effective monitoring for the implementation of strategic plan
- Faculties with research oriented M.Phil. and PhD Degrees
- Well equipped physical infrastructure
- Preparing to be a Deemed University
Lumbini Banijya Campus runs classes in two shifts. The policies and criteria of admission are made clear to prospective students through prospectus, advertisement and even in personal interview. So far the college does not have a special policy for the enrollment of international students.
For BBM/BBA-FA/BMS/BBM-Applied programs:
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least D+ Grade in all subjects of Class 11 and 12.
- Students must have passed entrance exam.
For BBS program:
- Students must have passes 10+2 or equivalent with at least D+ Grade in all subjects of Class 11 and 12.
For MBA -BF/MBS-F programs:
- BBS, BBA or Equivalent in any discipline with a minimum score of second division marks.
- Student must pass the entrance examination.
For MBS program:
- Students must have passed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Students must pass the entrance exam conducted by Tribhuvan University.
The students are awarded with a number of scholarships. Both Merit based Scholarships and Merit-cum-Means based scholarships are available for students. LBC provides scholarships to students from disadvantaged backgrounds and to the differently-abled. Scholarships are also provided to students on a purely merit basis.
Scholarships available for BBA (Finance and Accounting program):
There will be biannual two section intake and each section will have 44 students. Out of 80 students 10% of 80 i.e. 8 students will be eligible for scholarship. The entrance topper i.e. LBCMAT will also enjoy the scholarship of 20% of semester fees only in 1st semester.
Students shall have to pass SLC/SEE and 10+2 level of education from Nepalese Government/Community/Trust institution to apply for scholarship. He/she shall be a citizen of Nepal.
Students who are eligible and selected for scholarship shall be awarded with 50% semester fees waiver as scholarship. The scholarship is divided as 50% to Meritorious (Private and Public) and remaining 50% is applicable for economically unprivileged students (applicable only for Govt. and Community Institutions). Students shall have to pass each semester to enjoy the continuity of scholarship.