- Highly qualified, experienced and devoted teaching professionals
- Well ventilated, lighted and well furnished standard sized classrooms with latest teaching facilities
- Well-equipped laboratories and workshops
- Periodical Assignment and class Tests
- Scheduled internal assessment tests
- Library with sufficient books and reference materials
- Availability of facilities like internet, sports, canteen, transportation, etc.
- Regular educational and career counseling
Admission for Bachelor’s program in Engineering under TU normally opens in July/August. Students willing to join LEC must pass the entrance examination conducted by Institute of Engineering (IOE). Students with 10+2 in Science (Physical or Biological Group with Extra Math), Diploma in Engineering, A Level and scoring minimum C grade in each individual subject in respective examinations are eligible to apply for the entrance test conducted by Institute of Engineering (IOE), Pulchowk. IOE conducts entrance test in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Drawing. Those students interested to study at LEC must pass the entrance exam of IOE.
For Admission in Bachelor’s program in Computer Application under TU, students must pass the entrance examination conducted by Department of Arts & Humanities. Students with 10+2 in any stream and scoring minimum D+ grade in 10+2 examinations are eligible to apply for the entrance test conducted by Department of Arts and Humanities.Those students interested to study at LEC must pass the entrance exam.
To meet the demand of quality education in its broadest sense, the expenses for Lalitpur Engineering College students will be kept at a reasonable and affordable level. The college acknowledges the importance of a quality education and understand the value of an education opportunity that potentially could bring about the change in the students’ lives.
Lalitpur Engineering College act as less commercial and more social services oriented, so it will provide 10% scholarship to the students according to the rules and regulation of TU as per the decision made by LEC management.