Lalitpur Engineering College (LEC) is located at Chakupat, Patan Dhoka. It is an engineering center, for Bachelor in Civil Engineering (BCE), Computer Engineering (BCT) and Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA). It was established with an aim to provide an outstanding engineering educational support to the aspirant candidates needed for meeting the national aspirations and goals by the team of young and enthusiastic academician having a very long experience caring for students and offering professional advice.
To accomplish the aim of Lalitpur Engineering College and keeping for future growth, the college is fully equipped with all dimensions which should be in a quality learning center. For instance : central location of college near to Patandhoka – Chakupat, established by a group of visionary Nepalese eminent professionals, furnished with adequate lab (Prescribed by Nepal Engineering Council and Institute of Engineering, Tribhuvan University),peaceful academic environment, well established and renowned professional teachers, sufficient playgrounds (Volleyball, basketball, table-tennis,badminton), adequate parking facility and other needy facilities are the key strength of the college by which parents and students get attracted and choose to shape their engineering dream.
Lalitpur Engineering College has a focused vision towards quality teaching and practical implementation of knowledge gained by students. The college has brought up many strategic plans and students’ evaluation schemes to meet its vision and make students competitive in the job market. It can assure all the concerned people that its management and academic team will never compromise when it comes to providing best possible quality engineering education.
- To become a leading engineering college in Nepal by providing tremendous engineering education in sound academic environment.
- To stress the need of job oriented education, to include self-reliance in young minds and to prepare the younger generation for a better future by stimulating their intellectual response to life’s challenges.
- To produce qualified engineering manpower needed for meeting the national aspirations and goals.
- To perform various research and development works on engineering science and technology.
- To offer various types of training relates to engineering field.
- To provide Engineering Consultancy services.
- To produce creative and innovative students who will be capable of generating various technical profession by using their own expertise.