Jagannath Multiple Campus was established in 1990 AD (2046 BS) as a constituent-owned campus located in Gothalapani, Baitadi district, Far-Western Development Region of Nepal. It is affiliated with Tribhuvan University (TU) for Bachelor's and Master's Degree programs. It is approved by the University Grants Commission of Nepal. This campus is also affiliated with National Examinations Board (NEB) for Ten plus Two programs.
Jagannath Multiple Campus offers Bachelor and Master Degree programs such as Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), One Year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), and Master of Education (M.Ed.). It is also offered ten plus two programs in Management and Education streams.
Jagganath Multiple Campus highly focuses on providing education to the people who are not able to afford it at places like Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Kanchanpur, Kailali, and so on. After a lot of struggles in receiving the constituent affiliation to FWU, finally in 2075 Shrawan JMC became a part of it.
- To create sound teaching-learning and a suitable internal environment through proper arrangement of sufficient resources.
- To provide rationally and morally developed students convey morel education to the society.
- To provide opportunities for higher education and increase the pass percentage in all the levels.
- To develop the library resources and infrastructure of the campus.
- To produce job-oriented and self-employment specialization courses of technical education especially agriculture and animal science.
- To extent the other faculties and specialization courses.
- To provide the opportunity for higher education to Dalits, women, freed bonded laborers, indigenous, physically defected, and ethnic groups in their own native land.
- To become a quality educational institution dedicated to fulfill the local need and produce a competent human resource for the country by mobilizing internal and external resources.
- To provide quality and practical education for all affordable cost set by FWU.
- To produce disciplined, dedicated, honest, qualified, and competent citizens.
- To fulfill the objectives indicated in the given curriculum of different academic programs.
- To increase the enrollment of Dalits, ethnic groups, and handicapped.
- To ensure the competitive benefit by providing skilled educated manpower.
- To provide higher education in the technical stream in the hilly part of FWU.
- To be a model campus of Baitadi district.