Cambridge International College (CIC) is located at Kalanki, Kathmandu. It is an English and Nepali medium co-educational academic institution. Cambridge conducts Bachelor program, Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) and Bachelor of Arts (BA) including Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) as special. It is affiliated to Tribhuvan University to achieve our common goal. “ Darkness onto Light.” Bachelor programs is running at the morning from these session we are going to run the BBS in evening shift too.
The primary aim of Cambridge International College is to prepare higher, middle and junior level human resource to meet the needs of business industry, schools, academic sectors, social works, volunteer works as well as government in different functional areas of management, humanities and education. CIC’S programs aim to facilitate the students to work as proficient managers in the competitive environment. The students will be able to work as officers, assistant in business industry, school, INGO, NGO’s government and non-government sectors in areas like accounting, marketing, general management, hotel management, computer science, travel and tourism social educational sectors and so on.
- To provide the quality education through practical needs
- To provide new and scientific programs for the study intellectually and emotionally with his/her maximum potentially
- To develop social awareness and good leadership
- To integrate all of the subject areas into the learning process
- To prepare students to face challenges of the 21st century
- To produce skilled manpower for handling administrative and managerial job for private as well as government organization