Bajura Campus has been established as a community-based center of higher education in Badimalika Municipality – 08, Martadi, Bajura, the headquarter of Bajura District. It is offering Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) and Bachelor of Education program (B.Ed) in affiliation with Tribhuvan University.
There is the provision of the hostel, computer class, occasional guest lecturing by reputed and distinguished invited personnel from various fields and extra-curricular activities are other facilities are being provided by the campus.
The campus has a student-friendly and psychological environment. The campus has been providing higher education for the students of Bajura and neighboring districts.
Bajura Campus started its operation by using the infrastructure and manpower of Malika Higher Secondary School in 2063 B.S.
- Social reformation with the delivery of inclusive, vocational, and quality education as per the need and demand of the changing society.
- To make the Bajura campus one of the noble destinations of academic excellence and research study that reinforces the students to develop their competitive ability for their future career to adjust in the diverse sphere of society.
- To establish the Bajura campus as a dynamic academic institution with the involvement of stakeholders in the education campaign of social reformation.
- To ensure inclusive, vocational, and quality education as per the need and demand of the changing society.
- To provide the opportunity for higher education who are deprived of it.
- To establish the campus as the research center.
- To make the campus a well-managed center of study with a well-equipped e-library and technology-based teaching and learning.
- To make the campus independent physically and economically.