About MBA (Global Business)
MBA (Global Business) is designed with the objective of preparing managers who are well-conversant not only with the latest managerial concepts, tools, and techniques but also with the global and regional trends in business so that they can take up the challenges of leading and managing their organizations by building a competitive edge in the global and regional context.
The program deals with social, economic, political and cultural issues that affect the way business is conducted around the world. The traditional, general MBA programs deal more with decision-making tools and functional areas and provides little exposure to global trends and management practices. Such MBA graduates tend to be too general and lack the confidence to operate in the global environment.
Anyone having a bachelor degree or equivalent with 15 years of formal education (12 years of schooling and three years of graduation) in any discipline with a minimum of 45 percent of the aggregate marks or 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in undergraduate level can apply for admission to MBA (Global Business).
Admission to the program is based on an academic promise of applicants as indicated by their academic records, statement of objectives, recommendations, scores on entrance test and performance in the personal interview and group discussions.
- Well experienced, outstanding faculty
- A limited number of students and continuous personal attention and guidance by the faculty
- Delivery of courses with appropriate pedagogy
- Rigorous theoretical instruction complemented by case-based and other practical teaching methods.
- Strong corporate linkages to provide adequate exposure to managerial realities
- Adequate exposure that enables you to be creative and think beyond boundaries
Application forms for MBA can be obtained from SAIM College.
Devkota Sadak, Old Baneswor, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O.Box: 23955, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel : 01-4474747, 01-4484832