Kathmandu Model Secondary School announces admissions open in the following programs:
Since its establishment in 2000 A.D., it has always been striving for quality education, and in the course of a decade it has carved out for itself an enviable niche at the summit of the best colleges in the country.
- Nationwide outstanding results at all levels of Science and Management (up to 100%).
- An institution with a difference in maintaining discipline and academic standards for the last fifteen years.
- A visionary plan to get converted into a university (an institution running classes from Nursery to Master's Degree).
- Producing such students who not only secure their place at IOM, IOE, MOE and other reputed institutions with scholarship but also easily get accepted at prestigious universities in such countries as USA, UK, Australia and Japan.
- Ample number of Scholarships
- Periodical evaluation schemes (three assessment tests and three terminal exams alternately)
- Well-equipped labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Hotel Management and Practical rooms for Mass Communication.
- Well-stocked library
- Emphasis on co-curricular and extra-curricular activities (intercollege and intra-college sport competition
- Moderate class size (35-40)
- Adequate counseling Services and individual attentions
- Plenty of opportunities for exploring oneself in the e-media: TV/radio quiz, speech
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Transportation facility
- Field visit, Project-works/research-based activities
- Extra classes to supplement the better covering of different subjects.
KMC provides wide range of merit-based, need-based, or student specific scholarships under its scholarships program.
For Further Details Contact to:
Kathmandu Model Secondary School (KMC)
Address: Bagbazar, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-4242121, 01-4242015