Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology has extended the entrance application form submission deadline of Bachelor's of Information Technology (BIT) for the academic year 2080.
- Application form submission deadline with double fee: Ashwin 19, 2080 (October 06, 2023) to Ashwin 23, 2080 (October 10, 2023)
View the notice below:
Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology (TU IoST) announces applications for the entrance exam for enrollment into the Bachelor's of Information Technology (BIT) for the academic year 2080. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the application form and submit it to any of the offering constituent campuses.
- Application form submission deadline with single fee: Bhadra 05, 2080 (August 22, 2023) to Ashwin 05, 2080 (September 22, 2023)
- Exam form fee: NRs. 1750
- Application form submission deadline with double fee: Ashwin 06, 2080 (September 23, 2023) to Ashwin 09, 2080 (September 26, 2023)
- Entrance examination date, time, and centers will be published later.
Eligibility to study BIT-Tribhuvan University
- Passed Proficiency Certificate Level or Equivalent Examination from any faculties taking subjects like English and Mathematics or Computer (Students should have studied at least a Mathematics or English) subject of 100 pass marks and secured at least second division.
- Passed grade 12 from Higher Secondary or Secondary School in any stream but must have studied English and Mathematics or Computer Subject of 100/100 marks; students must have taken English, Mathematics or Computer (Must have studied at least Mathematics or Computer subject) and secured at least C grade. For other subjects, he/she should have passed, securing at least Grade Point (GPA 1.6) and final CGPA of atleast 1.8.
- Passed A level examination (studying English and Mathematics or Computer subject of 100/100 marks) securign D Grade with or without small letter.
- Passed Three Years Diploma in second division from CTEVT by studying English and Mathematics or Computer with 100/100 marks each.
- Scanned copy of the Bank Voucher
- MRP Standard Photo
- SLC/SEE Marksheet
- +2/I.Sc./A-level Transcripts
- Others (equivalence certificates, etc)
BIT Entrance Exam Model Questions.pdf
Find the official notice below: