Global College International, one of the reputed College, located in Kamaladi, Ganeshthan, Kathmandu and affiliated with Mid Western University announces new admissions for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Business Administrative- Evening program for Fall 2019 intake.
- Last date of form submission: July 30, 2019
- MU-MAT Entrance Test: August 03, 2019
- Session Commencement (Fall Session): August 21, 2019
- Note: Pre-registration is open on the provisional basis.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree from the recognized academic institution with minimum 45 percent in aggregate or 2.0 CGPA on a scale of 4.0. The candidate must possess at least 1 year of professional experience for enrollment to MBA - Evening.
- Completed and signed MBA application form
- Letter of reference from at least one referee
- Official transcripts from all the academic institutions attended
- Migration Certificate
- Computer based test of multiple choice questions (CBT- MCQ)
- Written test (mini case solving)
- Group discussions
- Individual presentation
MBA at GCI: Features
- Participative and student centered teaching learning
- Research-based practices and real time case studies/seminars
- Time tested curriculum
- Business incubation and leadership programs
- Out-reach orientation and induction workshop
- Courses delivered by prominent faculty of national and international repute
- National/multinational internship and placement opportunities
- International faculties for specific courses
- Highly competitive courses of 70 credits with seminar series and graduate project report (GRP)
- Specialization in Finance, Marketing and Human Resource (HR)
- MWU Scholarships (10%)
- GCI Merit Scholarships (5%)
- GCI Deprived Scholarships (5%)
- GCI Merit Stipends (Unlimited).
Total Number of Seats: 30
- Finance Specialization: 10
- Marketing Specialization: 10
- HR Specialization: 10
Application forms are available from GCI-MBA Office.
For further information. contact to:
Global College International (GCI)
Mid- Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-4475254, 01-4488312, 01-4472083
Email: [email protected]