Eligibility for Enrollment
Students who have successfully completed or expect to successfully complete a minimum 3-year Bachelor degree or equivalent securing at least 2 CGPA or 45% aggregate score in any discipline from a college/university recognized by Nepal government are eligible to apply.
To apply for enrollment into the programs, candidates should submit duly filled in application form along with copies of the following documents.
- Academic Transcript and Character Certificate of SEE, Plus Two and Bachelor Level
- Migration Certificate of Plus Two and Bachelor Level
- Citizenship Certificate (for Nepali nationals)
- Passport (for foreign nationals)
- Three recent passport size color photographs
At the time of submitting the application, candidates will be required to pay NRs. 500 as Application Processing Fee.
Candidates will be offered admission based on their past academic performance and their scores in the Entrance Examination and Personal Interview.
The entrance examination will consist of multiple choice objective questions in the following four areas.
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning