Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) announces admission open for four-year B.Tech Food Technology for 2080.
The admission process is completely online. Students have to submit the entrance application form online via the website of Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology. The application form opens from Bhadra 13, 2080, and will end on Ashoj 8, 2080.
Key dates and Information
- Online application form fee: Rs. 1525
- Online application form Opens From Bhadra 13, 2080
- Last date to submit the Entrance Application form (with normal fee): Ashoj 8, 2080
- Last date of form submission (with double fee): Ashoj 12, 2080
- Entrance Examination Date: Ashoj 17, 2080; Wednesday, 12 PM onwards
- Entrance examination time and centers will be published later.
Currently, 11 colleges offer BTech Food Technology programs in Nepal with affiliation from Tribhuvan University. You can find information about colleges offering B.Tech food Technology programs here.
To get admission in BTech Food Technology students must appear and pass the entrance examination held by TU, IOST.
View the official notice below.