Global College International announces admission open for the following bachelor-level programs at affiliated with Mid-West University:
The college provides the students with international job placements and internship opportunities.
Candidates must have a plus 2 or equivalent degree from recognized academic institutions with minimum of 45% or 2.00 CGPA.
- MWU Scholarships (10%)
- GCI Merit Scholarships (5%)
- GCI Deprived Scholarships (5%)
- GCI Merit Stipends (Unlimited)
Note: Application form can be received from the GCI main campus, Kamaladi and GCI BHM/BTTM program office Baneshwor or can be downloaded from the college website.
Features at Global College International
- Four year semester system programs.
- Participative and student centered teaching/learning.
- Research-based practices and real time case studies/seminars.
- Time tested curriculum.
- Business incubation and leadership programs.
- Out-reach orientation and incubation workshop.
- Courses delivered by prominent faculty of national and international repute.
- National/multinational internship and placement opportunities.
- International faculties for specific courses.
- Specialization in industry demanded courses.
- State of the Art facilities and infrastructures.
- Industry based faculties.
Applications forms can be downloaded from college website.
GCI Merit Scholarship scheme is available for the meritorious and deserving candidates.
Provisional admission for result-awaiting students.