CG Institute of Management (CGIM), in affiliation with Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (LUCT), announces admissions open for Bachelor of Information Technology with Technopreneurship (Hons) and Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Information Technology.
Eligibility for Enrollment
Students who have successfully completed or expect to successfully complete a minimum 2-year Plus Two degree or equivalent securing at least 2 CGPA or 45% aggregate score in any discipline from a school/college/university recognized by Nepal government are eligible to apply for admission. Subject to these criteria, students who hold the following degrees will also be eligible for admission application.
- A Level
- Any other diploma/certification course validated by Nepal government as equivalent to a two years Plus Two degree
To apply for enrollment into the programs, candidates should submit duly filled in application form along with copies of the following documents.
- Academic Transcript and Character Certificate of SEE and Plus Two
- Migration Certificate of Plus Two
- Citizenship Certificate (for Nepali nationals)
- Passport (for foreign nationals)
- Three recent passport size color photographs
At the time of submitting the application, candidates will be required to pay NRs. 500 as Application Processing Fee.
Candidates will be offered admission based on their past academic performance and their scores in the Entrance Examination and Personal Interview.
The entrance examination will consist of multiple choice objective questions in the following four areas.
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- private Institution
- 01-4798101 | 01-4798114
- [email protected]