Tribhuvan University Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences announces admission open for Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MCP) for the academic session 2020-2022.
Candidates seeking admissions in Master's In Counseling Psychology must have passed Bachelor's Degree in the following subjects with at least Second division.
1. BA degree with major in psychology OR,
2. Bachelor in Social Work (BSW) OR,
3. Any Bachelor’s degree in Science (BSc) OR,
4. Bachelor in Education OR,
5. Master of Arts in Sociology/ Anthropology OR,
6. Any Masters and 6 months training in Psychology OR,
7. Nursing/MBBS/BHP/Health Management/Any health or medicine degree OR,
8. BBA/BIM etc. ( Management degree with psychology, OB) OR,
9. Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology OR,
10. Any other academic bachelor degree other than other degree eg BBS **
** Note: Such students must have at least 9 credits with courses in General Psychology, Research Methodology, Organizational Behaviour/ Critical Thinking.
Forms should be submitted to the MCP Program, CEDA Building, Kirtipur.
Find the official notice below:
For Further Information Contact at:
Office of the Dean, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, CEDA, TU Kirtipur
Phone: 01- 43323330 / 9851117454/ 9849422222