Himalayan Institute of Science and Technology (HIST), located in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu announces admission open in
Eligibility for Admission in Bachelor of Enginnering at HIST
The Candidate must have passed +2 Science/A level or Equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) with minimum 'C' Grade in English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from any recognized academic institution with minimum 45% marks or GPA 2.00. in aggregate.
Why Study Engineering at HIST?
HIST, as one of the top-ranked engineering destinations in Nepal, is a cherished institution to pursue an engineering degree.
- A student of engineering can study and benefit from the facilities at HIST because the college has top-of-the-line facilities that equip students with all of the tools they need to learn.
- HIST has dedicated spaces with all of the equipment necessary to completely involve and engage students in many aspects of engineering, such as vast rooms for electronic machinery, a well-equipped lab, and a library.
- A student studying engineering at HIST will have access to some of the most known national and international industry leaders, as well as the opportunity to collaborate on engineering projects alongside them.
- Academicians who are professionals in their fields teach and conduct research at the college to help students expand their engineering skills and knowledge.
- A student will learn through a range of instructional approaches, including as lectures, lab sessions, and studies, all of which contribute to the creation of an optimal learning environment.
- The courses are organized in such a way that they provide students with a thorough understanding of engineering before leading them along the route of specializing in an area of interest to them.