Pre-registration open for Campion College for BBA, BBS, BSW & BA programs with the affiliation from Tribhuvan University.
The college handles applications within the framework of its Admission and Equal Opportunities policy. The admission process begins soon after the publication of +2 results and other boards recognized by Tribhuvan University.
Candidates applying for the BBA program must have:
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least D+ Grade in all subjects.
- Passed the CMAT entrance exam conducted by Tribhuvan University.
For BBS, BSW & BA
Candidates applying for BBA, BBS, BSW, and BA programs must have completed intermediate level (PCL or NEB 10+2) or equivalent in Humanities, Management, Science, Education or in equivalent course from any board or university recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- Communication and Personality Development
- Community Services and Engagement
- Sports and Hobbies
- Computer Literacy
- Career Focus
- Strong academic orientation
- Industry visit/Excursion/Field Trips/Social Camps
- Modular and update curriculum
- Counseling and career guidance
- Continuous internal assessment, evaluation, and feedback system
- Organizing many value-added programs
- Emphasis on project works on the basis of the course requirement
Phone: 01-5531432, 01-5531436