- Strong academic orientation
- Industry visit/Excursion/Field Trips/Social Camps
- Modular and update curriculum
- Counseling and career guidance
- Continuous internal assessment, evaluation and feedback system
- Organizing many value added programs
- Emphasis on project works on the basis of course requirement
- Well – stacked library
- Report preparing, writing and enhancement of presentation skill
- Case writing and analysis
- Guest lectures
- Educational Tours
- Personality development
- Training and seminars
- TEDx Program
- Shadow CEO
- Extempore Competition
- Debate Competition
- Share Market Analysis
- Dressing and Dining Etiquette
For BBS/BSW and BA:
Candidates applying for BBS, BSW and BA program must have complete intermediate level (PCL or NEB 10+2) or equivalent in Humanities, Management, Science, Education or in equivalent course form any board or university recognized by Tribhuvan University.
EPT (Entrance Proficiency Test)GD (Group Discussion)PI (Personal Interview)
- Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with GPA 1.8 or more
- Students who have passed grade 11 and are waiting for 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grade 12 at the time of admission.
- Required to pass CMAT exam as per TU regulation.
The college provides scholarship to meritorious and deserving students.
- Tribhuvan University
- Established 1997 AD
- private Institution
- 01-5531436, 01-5531994, 01-5531126