Position- Content Writer (Nos.: One)
- Bachelor's degree (Completed or Running) in English, Journalism, or any discipline.
- Excellent English language skills (Reading, Writing, and Typing).
- Should show excellent editing as well as proofreading skills (Grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc).
- Should have a strong drive for success and can work during off time, odd time and can contribute as/when needed.
- Should be well versed with modern forms of communication, and social media management skills.
- Knowledge of SEO will be an advantage.
Experience: Freshers can also apply.
Time: 8 Hours (Flexible)
We are not looking for a part-time consultant/contributor. Mention your preferred working hour in your commitment letter.
Salary and Benefits
The initial salary range for the content writer is NRs. 16,000 - 21,000/- however, salary is not the bar for deserving candidates with proven skills. We are ready to make changes after the probation period (which may range from 1 month to 5 months). We welcome you to discuss this during the interview also. For people with an excellent track record of writing THERE IS NO BAR ON SALARY.
- Basic salary;
- Provident Fund;
- Citizen Investment Trust (CIT);
- Performance-based salary and bonus;
- Paid annual and sick leave;
- Free healthy lunch at the office;
- Recreational and Fun Activities;
- Best office environment and the opportunity to grow.
You will be judged based on your performance on two criteria: Speed and Accuracy; Innovation in content management may take your position to a whole new level.
Following are some of the responsibilities (but not limited) you have to execute after joining edusanjal:
- Creating education-related content in the designed format with the supervision of the seniors and later independently.
- Working with colleges to update information about the courses/colleges.
- Updating information related to scholarships, and events among others with communication with respective organizations (when needed).
- Managing social media profiles of edusanjal.
If the above quality matches your traits, skills, expertise, and education qualification, please send us your CV and commitment letter mentioning the expected Salary to email@example.com. Also, provide us with links to any of your social media profiles/websites/articles if you think they are relevant.
Initial screening will be done based on your commitment, and your track record of a performance-based with the work areas of edusanjal.com.
- First Round: Your commitment letter, CV, and experience in a related field.
- Final Round: In-depth interview and reference check.