Ever since its establishment in 1997, Prasadi Academy has secured a formidable place among Nepal’s reputed groups of +2 with its dedication to the highest educational standards. Prasadi is fully engaged in the communities in which it is located among both public and private academies. Through its curriculum, +2 life, and extra-curricular activities, it stimulates students’ critical thinking and heightens their moral sensitivity. It encourages them to be seekers of truth, responsible and knowledgeable citizens of the world facing tough competition posed by the fast-growing advancement of science and technology.
Manbhavan, Tafalhon, Lalitpur,
GPO 8975, EPC 1186
Information for Application and selection procedure for grade XI, 2071
1. Only the regular students from the SLC Board, Nepal, are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates, applying for Science Stream, must have Optional Mathematics in the SLC and minimum 70% marks in aggregate. Also a minimum combined aggregate score of 225 in Comp. Mathematics, Opt. Mathematics and Science is required to apply for the Science Stream.
3. Candidates, applying for the Management Stream, must have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the SLC.
4. All the eligible candidates (check eligibility criteria) have to collect Application Form from the Academy Account’s Office.
5. Candidates have to appear in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Academy on notified dates (check dates, time and venue).
6. All the given dates are confirmed, and in case of any change; candidates will be informed publicly.
7. Application Form will be issued from the Account Office on all working days/Public holiday from 9 am to 4 pm.
8. Based on the SLC performance and performance in the Academy Entrance Exam, a merit list will be put on the Academy Notice Board/Academy website. (Check Important dates)
9. Successful candidates will be admitted on the basis of first come first service, and the admission will automatically close after the required number of students gets admitted. So, no claim for admission will be entertained after the seats are fulfilled.
10. Qualifying in the written test does not guarantee admission
11. Decision of the SELECTION COMMITTEE for the admission is final.
12. School Bus and Hostel facilities are not available.
13. Candidates themselves, not through others, have to submit their Application Form.
14. For further queries, contact Reception