2014-04-05 - 2014-04-05
CHONBUK National University Korea is Looking for Prospective Foreign Graduate Students and Postdocs
We proudly announce the launch of LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea, a joint venture program of our lab with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. Therefore, we need some dedicated graduate students and postdocs as the backbone of the program. Our projects are related to the application of laser ultrasound technologies and optical fiber sensors technologies to the nondestructive test and evaluation (NDT&E), and Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) of important engineering structures, such as wind turbines, space launch vehicles, nuclear power plants, and aircrafts. However, the applicant’s background is never limited to these fields.
All the projects are applications based with supports from the industries or government, and have great potential to be commercialized. If you are highly motivated, we want to invite you to join our research team.
Financial Supports and Benefits:
Application or Enquiry:
- Required documents:
Detail resume with recent photo, copy of certificates and English result, one A4 page statement-of- purpose (your personality, motivation to join this field of study, reasons of application and personal goals, future plan after your graduation, etc).
- For the post-doctorate applicant, the minimum workable period should be addressed in CV
- Send application or enquiry to [email protected]
- Please download the following template http://ssl.chonbuk.ac.kr/form/Form%20template.xls, and send along with your other required documents.
- Application due dates for graduate course: 20 th April 2013, for postdoc: 20th April '
- For more information, visit us at http://ei-k.jbnu.ac.kr/xe/temp (Please use Internet Explorer)
Prof. J. R. LEE
Smart Structures Laboratory/Department of Aerospace Engineering,
LANL-CBNU Engineering Institute Korea Chonbuk National University, South Korea.