The scholarships cover the cost of return flights to Brisbane, two nights accommodation at the Conference venue (or three nights if required for travel purposes). Successful applicants will be selected from diverse regions. Applicants from rural and regional areas in Australia as well as overseas are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications close on 1 September 2011.
- Interested in human rights;
- Willingness to work with others to achieve change;
- Commitment to take knowledge back and share it with your friends and community;
- Desire in gaining a better understanding of Amnesty;
- Available to attend all of our Human Rights Conference 2011 (6 - 8 October 2011, in Brisbane).
Provide Amnesty with feedback of your experience attending our Human Rights Conference 2011.
How to apply
Download the scholarship information pack for information on how to submit your application.
Click here to find out more about our 2011 Human Rights Conference..