Experts for Asia provides Scholarships for Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Post Doc and Staff from Asia and EU.
EXPERTS I and its successors, EXPERTS II, EXPERTS III and EXPERTS4Asia are scholarship projects funded by the European Commission targeted at citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand. The EXPERTS Partnership includes 7 European and 13 Southe and South-East Asian (SSEA) Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) from 12 Asian countries.
EXPERTS4Asia Call for Applications:Call Summary:
- Open to all level (BA, MA, PhD, PostDoc and Staff) from Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand) and Europe (from Croatia, Czech Republic, Finnland, Germany, Sweden, Portugal and United Kingdom).
- Please note that Oxford University ONLY offers PhD, PostDoc and Staff mobilities.
- There is no undergraduate mobility for Target Group (TG) - 2 and no PostDoc and Staff mobility for Target Group 3.
- For Asian Candidate it is for all Target Groups (TG 1 , TG 2 and TG3) and for EU Candidates TG 1 and TG2.
- Deadline: Feb 21, 2014
EXPERT III - 2nd Cohort Call for Applications:Call Summary:
- Opened for only Target Group 1 (Candidates from the following universities: IPB Bogor, Indonesia, Khulna University, Bangladesh; Royal University of Bhutan, Bhutan; Delhi University, India; Pune University, India; Kathmandu University, Nepal; Tribhuvan University, Nepal; University of the Punjab, Pakistan; Nanjing University, China; University of Sciences and Technology China, China; University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka; Kasetsart University, Thailand; Visayas State University, The Philippines) and Target Group 3.
- There is no full PhD - 36 months in this call
- This is not opened for Target Group 2 (TG-2 quota has been already fulfilled).
- Deadline: Feb 21, 2014
The projects provide scholarship opportunities for students and Staff from South and South-East Asia to European partner universities and . The EXPERTS4Asia project has scholarship for EU students and staff for study and research at the SSEA partner HEIs. The types of mobility to be funded are:
- Mobility of Undergraduate and graduate students
- Mobility of PhD students
- Mobility of PostDocs
- Mobility of Academic and Administrative Staff
The following are the destination universities in Europe