Bangladesh Health Professions Institute (BHPI), the academic institute of the Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralyzed (CRP) under the Faculty of Medicine, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh is inviting applications from the SAARC member countries for its seventh batch of M.Sc. in Rehabilitation Science (2 years) program funded by SAARC Development Fund (SDF).
- Candidates must be both a citizen and a permanent resident of SAARC member countries.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy/ Speech and Language Therapy, Medicine, Nursing, Prosthetics and Orthotics or an equivalent degree in health related subjects from a public university or recognized by the relevant government authority.
- Candidates must have completed at least one year internship training/work experience in a recognized hospital Institute/center approved by the relevant government authority.
Application deadline: May 31, 2023 (Application should be received no later than May 31, 2023. 17.00 Hours. Bangladesh time)
Notification of Admission: June 30, 2023
Admission deadline: July 31, 2023
Eligible applicants are requested to download the scholarship application form and scholarship document from the following website: https://crp-bangladesh.org/crp-project/regional-inter-professional-masters-program-rehabilitation-science-funded-saarc [Educational Institutes BHPI— Rehabilitation Science http://www.bhpi.edu.bd/department/rehabilitation-science-international-program/
- your application forms [hard copies – (1) Admission and Scholarship Application Form and (2) Application form - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, BD] in triplicate along with academic documents (attested by Foreign Ministries of your country) at the Bangladesh missions (Embassies or high commissions) in your country.
- scan copies of your application forms and academic documents (attested by Foreign Ministries of your country) to: email@example.com
- Admission of international students will be completed as per the steps showed in the flowchart within the course brochure.
Note: The authority preserves all rights to amend and update any of the information and instructions that may be in force from time to time.
How to Apply
International students (from SAARC member states except Bangladesh) are required to submit both hard copy (as per description in “a”) to Bangladesh missions (Embassies or high commissions) in their respective countries and soft copy (as per description in “b”) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Appropriately filled in following application forms (hard copies) – (No. 1) Admission and Scholarship Application Form and (No. 2) Application form - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, BD, in triplicate at the Bangladesh missions (Embassies or high commissions) in your country along with required following documents:
- recent passport size photographs (a copy with each set),
- photocopy of passport (a copy with each set),
- all academic documents (Certificate and Marksheet/Transcript of SSC/OLevel/Equivalent, HSC/A-Level/Equivalent, BSC/Equivalent (a copy with each set).
- other documents, as applicable, as per “Check list” of (No. 1) Admission and Scholarship Application Form, e.g., copies of all relevant experience certificates, copy of IELTS certificate (if any), copies of journal publications (if any), etc. (a copy with each set).
All academic documents & relevant papers must be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the candidate’s own country. Successful applicants will have to produce all academic certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts in the original at the time of their admission.
b) Scan copies of application forms (No. 1 & No. 2), along with scan copies of above-mentioned documents (1 to 5) need to be submitted to: email@example.com
Note: There is an application fee (USD 70) applicable for admission of each foreign students in the master’s program in a health related discipline in Bangladesh to be submitted to Directorate General of Medical Education (DGME) of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of Bangladesh. BHPI will submit application fee (USD 70) to DGME (as part of scholarships coverage) on behalf of the candidates selected for full / partial scholarships and who confirm acceptance of offer letters.
For further information
Mailing address: Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralysed (CRP)
CRP-Chapain, Savar, Dhaka-1343, Bangladesh.
Phone: +88 (02) 224445464-5, Ext 351
Mobile: +88 01688137848,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Principal Bangladesh Health Professions Institute (BHPI) CRP-Chapain, Savar, Dhaka-1343, Bangladesh