Ashadh 12, Kathmandu - National Examination Board is going to publish the result of SEE (Grade 10 examination) by today evening if no technical difficulties are encountered. " Students can check their SEE result from https://see.edusanjal.com/ once the result is published.
- 3:30 pm: edusanjal team is waiting for meeting to be over to receive the official result of SEE.
- 3:00 pm: To publish the result of SEE, the meeting of Examination Board has just started.
- 1:00 pm: Various news media are arriving every hour at Office of the Controllers of Examinations waiting for SEE Result press release.
- 12:00 pm: edusanjal team have received the news that the press meeting will be held at 3 pm today, and the results will be subsequently published.
- 11:30 am: Are you excited about SEE Result today, but haven't made plans for further studies yet? Check: What to do after SEE?
- 10:30 am: “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” ― W.B. Yeats. The SEE result today, will be a start of new fire that will begin in the students as they go forward in their higher education.
- 10:00 am: We have received the information that SEE result will be available by 4pm/5pm today.
- 9:30 am: edusanjal team has reached Office of the Controllers of Examinations for the updates of SEE Result 2075/76.
According to the Examination Controller Office that the result will be published today as all the preparations have been made. A board meeting has been called today at 1 PM before publishing the result.
Four lakhs, seventy-five thousand and three students from all over the nation participated in the SEE examination held in 2075.