More than two decades in engineering education and accredited by Nepal Engineering Council, Nepal Engineering College (nec) is known as not-for-profit, social academic institute. Nepal Engineering College (nec) notifies it's prospective students' who have appeared in the BE /B Arch entrance examination for admission procedures. The entrance examination was held on Shrawan 26, 2075 (August 11, 2018)
All the successful candidates whose Entrance Roll Number appeared in the first admission list for admission in Bachelor of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Civil & Rural Engineering,
Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Electrical & Electronics Engineering programs are informed to take admission from Monday, 13th August 2018 (28th Shrawan, 2075) to Monday, 20th August 2018 (4th Bhadra, 2075).
Admission Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Note: Admission will be done on Saturday also.
Admission will be taken at Nepal Engineering College, Changunarayan-4, Bhaktapur only.
The admission will be done on the first-come-first-serve basis.
In case of any queries please contact the numbers mentioned below:
1. 9841344919: Coordinator (Admission Committee)
2. 9841488761: Member (Admission Committee)
3. 9841669684: Member (Admission Committee)
Documents to be submitted during admission:
1. Passport-sized photo (2 pcs)
2. Citizenship card
3. Marksheet of S.L.C. or equivalent
4. Character certificate of S.L.C. or equivalent
5. Transcript of 10+2 or Marksheet of grade 11 and grade 12.
6. Character certificate of 10+2 or equivalent
7. Admit card of nec entrance test 2018
Candidates must bring the original documents for verification during admission.