A meeting chaired by Education Minister, Chitralekha Yadav in the 137th council of CTEVT officials decided to give affiliation to various Nursing and Health Science colleges.
The meeting has given affiliation to 12 Nursing Colleges to run PCL Nursing program, five lab assistant and dental colleges. Out of 12 Nursing Colleges which got affiliation, 4 college lack their own hospital.
CTEVT has so far given affiliation to more than 90 colleges to offer PCL Nursing program.
The meeting was scheduled silently before 24 hours of Education Minister’s eight days visit to USA. Although reduction of fees and voluntary retirement of employees who have crossed 60 years are other agendas but the meeting did not reach an agreement on those issues.
Some of the Colleges which have received affiliation are as follows:
2. Sindhu sadabahar Hospital Sindhupalchowk
3. Maiya Devi Nursing College, Chitwan
4. National Human resources Academy , Janakpur
5. Doti Soojung Hospital, Doti
7. Sudur Paschimanchal Medical College, Kailali
8. Kantipur Academy, Instiute of Health Sciences Tinkune, Kathmandu
9. Shuvakamna Technical College, Rupandehi
10. Bheri College, Bardiya
11. Samudayik Health Science Services, Dhangadhi
12. Nepal Sanjeevani Institute, Dang