2 year(s)5 month(s)
TSLC in Electrical Engineering is a 2 years program. After 2 years students have to attend 5 months on the job training (OJT).
This course is based on the job required to perform by a basic level electrical technician as an electrical sub-overseer. This program offers 100% absolutely general electrical courses. The fundamental subjects related to electrical engineering such electrical installation, motor installation and control, power transmission and distribution, basic electronics, repair and maintenance, electro-technology, Engineering Drawing, Entrepreneurships Development and
Computer Application are offered to produce basic level competent electrical engineering work force.
The program is designed on the basis of 20% theory and 80% practical classes. The provision of On-the- Job Training (OJT) is included to establish a linkage with employers and provide hands on work experience to students and promote employability of graduates.
After the completion of the training program the trainees will be able to:
• Familiarize with basic electrical engineering
• Install basic electricity
• Perform basic electrical functions
• Repair and maintain electrical devices and machines.
• Find fault in electrical system's appliances and machines.
• Repair and maintain faults of electrical system
• Perform simple calculation related to electrical works.
• Familiarize with electrical and electronics components related with electrical system
• Familiarize with basic computer and computerized drawing system
Eligibility: Test Pass.