Mid-West University School of Engineering is offering Master of Science (MSc) in Construction Management. The program is of 2 years.
- At the time of Admission (For Schoilarship Student) = NRs 20,300
- Remaining each Semester (For Scholarship Student):- NRs 9,900
- Total fee for Scholarship student: - NRS 50,000
- At the time of Admission (For Paying Student) :- NRs 1,47,290
- Remaining each Semester (Full Fee Student):- NRs 42,290
- Total fee for Full Fee Student: - NRs 2,74,160
- Total fee for Sponsored Student:- NRs 3,81,080
For sponsored student, all the payment should be done at the time of the admission.
All deposits are refundable.
Application form and entrance test will be NRs. 2500 for Master's program.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in civil engineering or an equivalent degree and a CGPA of at least 2.00.
- Applicants must have passed the School of Engineering's admission examination and met the minimum requirements in terms of grades and criteria.
The merit list for admission will be released based on the entrance score and the courses chosen by the candidates. Only the names of candidates who received the minimum score percentage or higher on the entrance examination mandated by the School of Engineering will be included in that qualification order. If two or more candidates have the same score, the three digits after the decimal of the total score will be considered. The person with the most points will be placed higher in the merit list.
Even if the scores are equivalent, students with higher marks in English, Math, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Transportation Engineering, and Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering will be given precedence in the admission exam.