Get notified when enrollment starts?
- Fee:NPR 2,381,760
It is a three years' Graduate program after passing MBBS. Most of the training/residency will be at Patan Hospital. During the training period, the trainee may have one or more short clinical postings at other hospital/institutes for sub-specialty exposure as per the need of respective disciplines. They will also be posted to Community/Peripheral Health Facility of the Distributive Learning Sites of PAHS.
On completion of the MD General Practice and Emergency Medicine Residency training programme, the graduate will be able to provide comprehensive and effective management of common health problems including timely emergency and life saving surgical and obstetrical intervention.
- MBBS or equivalent from institutions recognized by the government of Nepal
- Registered in Nepal Medical Council
- Registered in the respective medical council of the applicant's own country for foreign candidates
- One year experience (Except for MDGP and MD/MS in Basic Medical Sciences excluded)
- Candidate should score a minimum of 50% (Pass Marks) in the Entrance Examinations conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list
- Single best response type with Multiple choice questions with four options (A, B, C, D)
- No. of questions - 200
- Recall:Understanding: Application–30:50:20
- • Duration – (3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break- to be allowed only after an hour)
|3||Obstetrics and Gynecology||12|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|18||Community Medicine + Research Methodology (6+4)||10|
|20||Questions related to mandatory CPD (Medical ethics, rational use of drugs, infection prevention, BLS/ACLS, communication skills)||10|