- Fee: NPR 731500
M. Sc Medical Biochemistry program at Pokhara University is a three-year post-graduate degree that focuses on the study of chemical reactions and combinations that occur in biological systems. Students are taught how to use technical equipment, conduct research, and draw statistical data as part of this curriculum.
The program entails a thorough examination of biological processes as well as the use of chemistry in the operations.The program's study covers a wide range of topics in biology and medicine when taken together.
Enrolling in a master's degree in Medical Biochemistry provides a solid basis for individuals interested in pursuing research studies in the future.
- Bachelor degree in related subjects or B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology or BMLT or B.Sc. Laboratory Medicine, MBBS/BDS or its equivalent.
- Registered in respective professional council
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% marks (Pass marks) in the Entrance Examination conducted by Medical Education Commission for being eligible to be on the merit list.
- Single best response type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- Four options (A,B,C,D).
- No. of questions: 200
- Recall: Understanding: Application: 30:50:20
- Duration: 3 hours including one-time voluntary toilet break.
|10||Biostatistics and Research Methodology||12|
After successfully completing the course, graduates can work in the fields of education, research, and technology.In the fields of forensic science, food corporations, biotechnology, and environmental agencies, they have a wide range of opportunities.